Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your precious child. You devoted countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it a step further and use the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Fort Lauderdale, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Fort Lauderdale are perfect baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and every one of your devices via a single app. This provides you versatility and comfort since you are able to check in on your little one from any location via your smartphone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video feed: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality images of your baby. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the audio feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is over and wants out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-triggered alerts dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this feature is generally for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous bonus. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it may be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with one mobile app.
Customize Your Fort Lauderdale smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Fort Lauderdale smart home and enjoy the comfort and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Call (954) 287-0437 today and learn how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.