You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Fort Lauderdale home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your home or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for authorities whenever you are off site.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your own private security team connected to your security components. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.