How does home monitoring work in Fort Lauderdale?
You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Fort Lauderdale home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security professionals seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your home or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main touch point for authorities whenever you are off site.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your own private security team connected to your security components. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something takes place when you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Fort Lauderdale home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this convenient, central hub. Along with being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability letting you talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for help with any type of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Fort Lauderdale security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Fort Lauderdale smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, call (954) 287-0437 or submit the form on this page to get started.